Saturday, December 20, 2008

Generic Surplus

So apparently Generic Surplus is a cheaper subdivision of LA-based company The Generic Man. Since I can't afford the heavy price tags of Common Projects, I'm thinking these would be my replacement. I don't like having a bunch of branding on my shoes...I prefer them clean, simple, and comfortable (Vans Authentics HOLLA!). Generic Surplus looks like they'e got all three covered.

Anyway, chances are I'll be grabbing a pair of those black military high tops if they ever go on sale at URBN. I hardly ever pay retail for anything.

Photobucket
Military High Tops in Black.
Photobucket
Military High Tops in White.
Photobucket
Wingtips in White.
Photobucket
Plimsolls in Navy, I don't know, I'm not really digging that tiny little captoe thing they've got going on. Otherwise they look like a sturdier version of Keds for like triple the price.

Learn more here:
GENERIC SURPLUS

Next post will be about The Generic Man.

-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment