Sunday, December 14, 2008

Band of Outsiders S/S '08

This has to be, by far, one of my most favorite lines I've ever seen. I don't know where to start...I love the classic Americana boat theme, the perfect slim fits of their shirts, and let's not forget the collaboration with Sperry. The Sperry A/Os are the classic boat shoe and once they're merged with Band of Outsiders they're nothing short of godsends. This was one of the few seasons from any designer that I have no complaints about. It's the closest thing to perfection.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


-M.


No comments:

Post a Comment