Saturday, December 20, 2008

April 77 Holiday '08

For those that don't know, April 77 is a French clothing brand (as well as a record label now) that is heavily rooted in punk rock. Their clothes obviously reflect the rock influences, but they also retain an element of luxe. The price range is definitely not for street punks, but if you've got that inner rocker in you then you should check these out.

Here are some pictures (all borrowed from Revolve):
Photobucket
The Brighton in Red.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Costello in Grey. I love the way these fit...they're like the perfect fit as far as work/dress pants are concerned.
I'd love to snag a pair in Grey and another in Black. I've been looking for a pant that fits like this for a while now but I can't justify the $165 or so price tag.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Decontrol. Such a sick jacket. I think they have a whole vegan anti-leather thing going on, which is not surprising since its a punk influenced brand, so this jacket is made of waxed cotton. If you don't know the idea behind waxed cotton, I'll make a separate post on it later.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Joey Overdrive in Raw. I love the way they fit in the full picture. They're probably sized up one or two because usually April 77 jeans fit skin tight. Now I know they're raw, but April 77 raws aren't really known for their fading properties because I guess the denim is too thin or something. Anyway, these are 16" at the knee and taper down to 14" at the hem so they're pretty skinny.

If you want to check out more April 77 you can check out these sites:
REVOLVE Clothing
Royal Cheese
Official website of April 77

-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment