Saturday, December 20, 2008

Burberry S/S '09 "Crumpled Classics"

The British fashion house doesn't disappoint with this collection. The designer, Christopher Bailey, proves that there actually is masculinity in low-cut scoop neck shirts. I love the way everything fits on the models...the tops drape enough to flow with the spring air and the pants fit just right. They aren't too tight or too loose. Oh, and the shoes just work really well with everything. I love the idea of layers and jackets for spring...it just gives me hope that spring in Southern California will still be cold enough to wear outfits like these. The colors also work really well with each other. They could use some little bright accents like a yellow belt or something here and there but I don't think it's mandatory. The only thing I'd change, though, is the hats. I'd either replace them with oversized beanies or flowy hair.

Click the pictures (all borrowed from men.style.com) for more info.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mr. Bailey himself.


-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment